We have two programs that offer the same type of amazing workouts! Our outdoor workouts are only available in specific CG regions, where Campers can join a group work out in-person at the Trainer’s listed time and location. Our virtual workouts are available wherever YOU are! Campers can tune into a virtual workout time option via Zoom, where they will receive real-time coaching, modifications, and encouragement. Virtual and in-person workouts follow the same progressive workout cycle, and while a Trainer may have both styles of workouts available, they are done separately, so everyone gets the best experience possible!
Articles in this section
- What types of workouts will I experience?
- What’s the difference between your outdoor and virtual workouts?
- Do I have to turn my camera on for virtual workouts?
- You mentioned a ‘money back guarantee. What is that?
- What happens if I am not able to attend any workouts during the four-week workout program?
- What do I bring to Camp?
- What if I don’t have any dumbbells?
- Who can attend?
- I have an injury or haven’t worked out in a long time
- What are your COVID-19 safety measures for outdoor Camps?