All you need is a water bottle, towel, dumbbells (8-20 lbs), a fitness mat and a mobile/desktop device (if virtual). If you don't have weights, don't worry - join us anyway - Trainers are always prepared with alternatives! Also, our exclusive CG mat is recommended as we find it is more durable than a typical fitness mat - you can purchase your CG Mat here.
Articles in this section
- What types of workouts will I experience?
- What’s the difference between your outdoor and virtual workouts?
- Do I have to turn my camera on for virtual workouts?
- You mentioned a ‘money back guarantee. What is that?
- What happens if I am not able to attend any workouts during the four-week workout program?
- What do I bring to Camp?
- What if I don’t have any dumbbells?
- Who can attend?
- I have an injury or haven’t worked out in a long time
- What are your COVID-19 safety measures for outdoor Camps?