When we say that CG is for all fitness levels, we truly mean it! If you have an injury, we recommend consulting with your doctor first to see what they recommend. Otherwise, our Trainers are well equipped to modify exercises for all abilities and fitness levels.
Articles in this section
- What types of workouts will I experience?
- What’s the difference between your outdoor and virtual workouts?
- Do I have to turn my camera on for virtual workouts?
- You mentioned a ‘money back guarantee. What is that?
- What happens if I am not able to attend any workouts during the four-week workout program?
- What do I bring to Camp?
- What if I don’t have any dumbbells?
- Who can attend?
- I have an injury or haven’t worked out in a long time
- What are your COVID-19 safety measures for outdoor Camps?