We are working hard to keep everyone safe while still giving Campers the best workouts available. Trainers are implementing the highest standard of safety practices, such as maintaining social distance throughout Camp, no shared equipment, and avoiding any physical contact. Learn more about our safety protocols at https://bit.ly/364Kj2e
Articles in this section
- What types of workouts will I experience?
- What’s the difference between your outdoor and virtual workouts?
- Do I have to turn my camera on for virtual workouts?
- You mentioned a ‘money back guarantee. What is that?
- What happens if I am not able to attend any workouts during the four-week workout program?
- What do I bring to Camp?
- What if I don’t have any dumbbells?
- Who can attend?
- I have an injury or haven’t worked out in a long time
- What are your COVID-19 safety measures for outdoor Camps?