Thursdays and Fridays of Community Week are built-in off days, which means no Camp will be taking place. What you also may not realize is that our Trainers actually travel to other CG markets across the nation to support other Trainers and CG's growth. We couldn't do what we do without Trainers partnering with us to grow CG and ultimately reach and positively impact more people! We hope you enjoy the rest days! You can find more info here: bit.ly/CommWK
Articles in this section
- What is Community Week?
- What about my BOLD membership perk of having that extra week of workouts?
- Can I check-in during Community Week?
- What happens on Thursday/Friday of Community Week?
- How am I supposed to get my workout in on Thursday/Friday now?
- Do I get any discounts to my membership considering the contract changed?
- Who can I bring to Camp during Community Week? Can I bring anyone to Camp during Community Week?
- Can I bring the same first-time guest twice during Community Week? Can I bring the same first-time guest twice during different Community Week's throughout the year?