Friend referrals are different than these unique CG Birthday referral codes. For new Campers, when your friend uses your referral code, you will get the perks associated with the referral code (by sharing your referral code, Birthday Campers get 5,000 points for every friend that redeems their code for the Birthday Deal AND checks in at least once during the Birthday Camp from Mon, Sept 9 - Sat, Oct 5. Unlimited uses!). At CG, we also have a loyalty program where BOLD Campers (those that are in a BOLD membership) get rewarded with additional points when they refer friends. In order to receive credit for a friend referral, your friend must also enter your email address in the ‘Who Referred You?’ field during the registration process. This field is only available for brand new Campers and returning Campers who have never entered a friend referral in their CG account history.
Articles in this section
- What am I signing up for?
- How do I register for the $30 deal? Are there really no hidden fees?
- Is this $30 for an entire month?
- Is there a commitment after the four weeks?
- I have seen things saying ‘Give $5, Get $5’, how does the referral program work?
- Where can I find my referral code?
- How do I know if someone has redeemed my code?
- How do my friends redeem my referral birthday code?
- I’m a new Camper and trying to share my unique referral code. What’s the difference between my referral code and a friend referral? When a friend signs up using my unique Birthday referral code, do I get a friend referral?
- Why should I go BOLD (sign up for a BOLD membership) earlier rather than later?