1. Who can compete in CG Games?
- CG Games is designed for all fitness levels. Our Prelims events are engineered for men and women to test themselves and compete against the clock. You do NOT have to be registered as a CG Camper to participate.
- You must be at least 18 years of age on or before July, 2019 to compete in CG Games Prelims.
2. Are the registration prices individual or per team?
- All registration prices are individual. During the registration process you have the option in competing as a Team or an Individual.
- If invited to compete in CG Games Finals, there will be an additional registration and price.
3. How can I compete individually?
To compete as an individual, simply sign up here.
4. How can I compete with a team?
To compete as an Team, please see the below requirements and register here.
- To register for a division, you must meet the age requirements on or before July 20, 2019
- Coed teams must consist of two men and two women
- If competing on a team, you must register for the age group in which the youngest person on your team qualifies
- There can be no more than 2 CG Trainers per team
5. How should I prepare for CG Games?
- The best way to train for CG Games is by attending CG workouts across our 4,000+ locations nationwide. CG provides a full-body workout and many of the events featured in CG Games Finals are similar to exercises performed at Camp. Register for Camp today.
Learn more about our memberships here.
6. What if I'm injured and can't compete anymore?
- Replacements can be made if on a team. The replacement must be an Athlete from either the Team or Individual Division within the Athlete’s eligible age group if that Athlete recorded a score in the Prelims event that is slower than the Athlete they are replacing.
- If competing as an individual, you do not have to participate but CG Games Prelims registrations will not be refunded and is not transferable to next year or to another person.
7. What if my teammate is injured and can't compete anymore for Prelims?
- Please contact Camper Support here
- You may replace an injured competitor with a currently registered CG Games competitor who is within the current team’s division
- If your team does not find a replacement, your team will be changed to individual competitors to compete as individuals for a chance to advance to CG Games Finals
8. What if my teammate is injured and can't compete in CG Games Finals?
- Replacements can be made on a team. The replacement must be an Athlete from either the Team or Individual Division within the Athlete’s eligible age group if that Athlete recorded a score in the Prelims event that is slower than the Athlete they are replacing
- No more than two replacements can be made per team
- No more than two CG Trainers can be on a team
- Deadline to make a team replacement is Friday, November 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- To make a replacement for a team, Athletes will need to contact our Camper Support Team here.
- Only complete teams can compete at CG Games Finals. For day of emergency circumstances, teams may be able to compete without all four teammates, but cannot compete in Super Finals