Verification of your military status should take you 5 minutes or less with the following steps:
- BOLD Campers can connect with their Trainer, contact Camper Support, or log in to account.campgladiator.com and go to their billing page to enroll themselves in the CG Military Discount
- A verification email will be sent to your email on file with CG.
- Visit this U.S. military verification website and complete the "single record request" form. An SSN AND/OR Birthdate and Active Duty Status Date is required. The Active Duty Status of the individual must be between Sept 30, 1985, and today’s date. SCRA only reports on active duty dates from September 30, 1985 to present.
Note your name and date of birth on the certificate must also match what is in CG’s records.
- Download the instantly generated PDF.
- Upload the PDF to the site linked from your verification email or upload in your account.
- Watch for a confirmation email from CG confirming your military status has been verified and the Military Discount has been applied to your CG account. This will typically occur within 5-7 business days of your submission. Note that your discount will take effect on the next BOLD payment following our approval confirmation email back to you.
Note that the process outlined is the standard manner in which we request proof of military service. We cannot receive copies of military ID cards of any kind due to federal laws. In the unlikely event that your information is not able to be verified on the site linked to above, an alternative verification method would be to provide a Form DD 214 or equivalent as provided to you by the U.S. Military, typically requested by submitting Form SF 180 to the U.S. Department of Defense. If you have any other questions about alternative evidence, we recommend you contact the U.S. Department of Defense.
CG reserves the right to request re-validation at any time in the future in order for you to retain a military discount once achieved. Also note that if you later join a corporate wellness discount program, that program's discount will replace your military discount for the duration of your minimum BOLD commitment.