1. What is CG Fit?
- CG FIT is a month long challenge to measure your baseline, up your intensity and track your results in the CG App. This Camp add on is available to BOLD members as well as new Campers with a purchase of a Camp and CG FIT.
- Once enrolled in CG FIT, you’ll have access to the CG FIT portion of your CG App.
- With CG FIT you can set goals, and measure your baseline weight, muscle mass and body fat percentage with a body composition test. Set realistic goals for yourself and measure your success at the end of the four weeks when you test-out! In addition to setting goals, you can track your results in the CG App to see your progress over the month-long challenge
2. How do I register for CG Fit?
3. Can I use my points to register for CG FIT?
- Yes! Active BOLD Campers can use available points towards the purchase of CG FIT. Once you have logged in to your account and added CG FIT to your cart, you’ll see the option to use available points towards your purchase.
- You can find more information on points here.
4. Can I use a free camp code to register for CG Fit?
5. How do I earn a CG Fit shirt and badge?
- To be eligible, Campers must be registered for Camp and CG FIT, check-in at least 12 times during the CG FIT Camp, log at least one body composition test and at least one "FIT Test" into the CG App. Campers must also be BOLD by the last Saturday of the CG FIT Camp to receive the shirt and badge.
6. What is the CG FIT Challenge?
- Successful completion of the CG FIT Program requires that you complete all of the following during the applicable CG FIT Program session:
- The CG FIT Challenge is a way to step up your Camp game! If you complete the challenge you are rewarded with a unique CG FIT shirt in addition to achieving your goals.
- CG FIT Challenge requirements:
- MINIMUM of 12 check-ins
- Complete at least 1 FIT test and log results in app
- Complete at least 1 body composition test and log results in app
- Be BOLD before the challenge ends (Saturday of Community Week)
7. Do I have to be BOLD to complete CG Fit?
- You do not need to be BOLD to sign up for CG FIT, but in order to complete CG FIT and receive your shirt you must be BOLD. Campers have until Saturday of Community week during the CG FIT Camp to complete BOLD registration.
8. I've completed the FIT Challenge, where is my shirt?
- Once you’ve completed the CG FIT challenge, you will receive a confirmation email similar to the BOLD confirmation email for your BOLD shirt. Confirm your information in this email and please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
- Your badge should be added automatically to your list of earned badges once you complete the CG FIT challenge.
9. I am unable to complete CG FIT, what are my options?
- All sales are final and are non-refundable. In addition, CG FIT is non-transferable. Access to the InBody equipment and resources such as the CG FIT Blog are only available during designated CG FIT Camps.
10. Where can I view the CG Fit terms and conditions?
- The terms and conditions for CG Fit can be viewed here