What is a freeze and how can I place one on my account?
- A freeze is a pause in your billing cycle that goes into effect one day before your bill date and ends one day before your next bill date.
- BOLD 24+ Campers receive 3 months to freeze their account over the course of their minimum commitment.
- BOLD 12+ Campers receive 2 months to freeze their account to freeze their account over the course of their minimum commitment.
- BOLD 6+ Campers receive 1 month to freeze during the term of the minimum commitment.
- We ask that you request your freeze at least 7 days prior to your next bill date so we may process them in a timely manner.
- A $5.00 freeze fee will be assessed to your account each month your account is frozen.
- While your account is frozen you will NOT be able to attend Camp or earn check-in points. Any current points on your account will be suspended until your freeze is lifted.
- If you would like to proceed with freezing, please reach out to Camper Support here
Medical, Maternity and Travel Freezes
- We offer special exception freezes, with appropriate documentation, for:
- Medical Restrictions
- Maternity Restrictions
- Travel for work or pleasure, as long as supporting documents can be provided
- What are acceptable documents for special exception freezes?
- For medical freezes we accept documents on Doctors letterhead indicating how long you will need your BOLD membership frozen. Start and end dates are most helpful!
- For travel freezes we accept documentation of travel from your employer on company letterhead or proof of flight itinerary if traveling outside the country.
If my due date has already past, can I still request a retroactive freeze?
- Freeze request must be done prior to your next bill date in order to take effect. We do not honor retroactive freezes.
- We ask for 7 days notice to ensure your freeze request has plenty of time to take effect before your next bill date.
My BOLD membership is currently frozen. How can I unfreeze my account?
- We would love to help you unfreeze and get back out to Camp! Please contact Camper Support here to have your account unfrozen.