No problem! Your Trainer can give you modifications if you have an injury that prevents you from doing certain exercises. Talk to them before the workout so that they can help recommend modifications. If you have a serious injury that prevents you from attending Camp, please consult a doctor.
Articles in this section
- Can I try out Camp Gladiator for free?
- Is there any commitment after I sign up for a free week trial?
- Who can sign up for a free week trial?
- Can I attend another free week trial?
- What happens if I am not able to attend any workouts during the free week?
- Do I have to go to the same location all week?
- What types of workouts will I experience?
- What do I need to bring?
- How long is each workout?
- How long is each Camp?